Anti-corrosion wood in Guiyang-Carbonized wood is processed by oxygen-free high-temperature technology. Its principle is to kill the nutrients required by the fungi in the wood fiber through high temperature to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. Carbonized wood is often used in garden landscape construction.
1. Characteristics of Carbonized Wood
1. The color is light brown, with an antique appearance;
2. Due to the high temperature treatment, the grease has been decomposed and volatilized, so the vision and touch are good;
3. Good dimensional stability. Because the water absorption of carbonized wood is reduced, the phenomenon of wet expansion and shrinkage is reduced, and the weakness of common wood that is easy to deform and crack is overcome;
4. Environmental protection: Because the carbonized wood only needs to be treated at high temperature without any chemical agent, it can be in extensive contact with the body without any harm to the environment;
5. It has antiseptic function, because high temperature kills the nutrients required by the fungus, so it can effectively resist the erosion of the fungus;
Second, the use of carbonized wood outdoor wall panels, floors, gardening sketches, indoor floors, kitchen decoration, sauna room decoration, furniture and many other aspects. Green environmental protection moisture-proof and non-cracking carbonized wood is wood treated with high-temperature carbonization technology of about 200 degrees. Because its nutrients are destroyed, it has good anti-corrosion and insect-proof functions. Because its water-absorbing functional group hemicellulose is reorganized, the product has Better physical properties.
1. Carbonized anticorrosive wood originates from Europe and has decades of use records. The famous Lyon Opera House adopted a fully carbonized anticorrosive wood structure in 1997.
2. Safety and environmental protection of carbonized anticorrosive wood. It is a completely environmentally friendly anti-corrosion and insect-resistant wood without any preservatives or chemical additives. It has good anti-corrosion and anti-insect functions. No special odor, no side effects on connecting parts and metal parts, suitable for indoor and outdoor.
3. The carbonized anticorrosive wood is not easy to absorb water, has a low moisture content, and is a wood that does not crack. Moisture resistant and not easily deformed. It is an excellent moisture-proof wood.
4. The deep carbonized anticorrosive wood has good processing performance and overcomes the disadvantages of product surface fluffing. After being completely degreased, it is easy to apply.
5. The color of the carbonized anticorrosive wood is the same inside and outside, and the soft silk-like silk is shiny and the texture becomes clearer. Feel warm