Tools needed for cleaning the anti-corrosion wood pavilion in Liupanshui, Guizhou
Tools required for cleaning antiseptic wood gazebo:
1. Prepare tools such as rags, plastic buckets (for water), glass brushes, feather dusters, brooms, mops, and detergents.
2. Follow the procedure from top to bottom, from inside to outside to clean.
3. Use a feather duster to sweep the dust and spider webs on the wall, and then sweep the dust on the tables and chairs.
4. Sweep the floor with a broom, wipe the desk and chair on duty with a damp rag, wash the rag clean, and then touch the doors, windows and the outside wall of the gazebo.
5. Use dare not to touch and wipe the table, chair, door, window and glass once.
6. Use a clean mop to wipe the ground and aisle.
7. If there is other office equipment in the kiosk, please clean it at the same time.
8. If there are stains, pour a little detergent and scrub with a rag.
9. No dust, no stains, no cigarette butt, no sundries, and transparent windows and doors.
10. Keep the pavilion clean once a day.
The anticorrosive wood gazebo must pay attention to safety matters during cleaning and cleaning, especially the electronic equipment in the gazebo needs our special attention. It is better to turn off all power supplies during cleaning to ensure safety protection.