Precautions for construction and installation of anticorrosive wood flower stand
1. This kind of anticorrosive wood frame is installed in different geographical environments, and different installation methods are required. For example, if you need to install it outside the balcony, you need to take appropriate barrier measures to prevent the flowerpot from falling.
2. When purchasing this kind of wooden flower stand, it is necessary to measure the installation environment to better determine the size of the flower stand. If a flower stand is installed on the balcony, the load-bearing capacity of the balcony should also be considered when shopping. If you pay attention, you should not notify the anti-corrosion wood manufacturer in order to provide everyone with corresponding suggestions.
3. The size of the anti-corrosion wood flower stand produced by the anti-corrosion wood manufacturer is generally no more than three meters. Once the three-meter standard is exceeded, special installation and construction plans need to be designed to ensure the smooth progress of the construction process.
Fourth, the beam required for the flower stand is also critical, especially the density problem. If the density is not enough, it may cause insufficient strength, and if it is too close, it will affect the overall beauty.
5. Generally, some covers are installed on the top of the anticorrosive wood frame. You can choose high-quality glass covers or resistive plates. It is recommended that you clean the covers on the frame regularly to make it more protective.
6. Anticorrosive wood, as a good raw material for flower stands, is not only harmless to the environment, but also more natural and healthier. In addition, this kind of material is easy to color. It is recommended that if you want to color the flower stand, try your best to pay attention to the matching of the environment, so as to play a set off effect.