Anticorrosive wood manufacturers introduce precautions for outdoor anticorrosive wood construction
1. At the construction site, the stack of wood should have a gap of 10-12mm per layer, and prevent rain and direct sunlight.
2. During the construction of anticorrosive wood manufacturers, the existing dimensions of anticorrosive wood should be used as much as possible. For cutting, drilling, etc., preservatives must be used for remediation to ensure the integrity of the anticorrosive layer.
3. Pre-drilling should be done when connecting to reduce cracking.
Fourth, all connections must use hot-dip galvanized fasteners, or stainless steel and hardware to prevent corrosion.
Fifth, as long as possible, use long boards to build terraces and planks to reduce joints, and a gap of 3-7mm should be left between the boards.
6. The adhesive used in antiseptic wood should be waterproof and weather-resistant.
7. After the outdoor construction is completed, maintenance work should be done, such as painting with wood oil, to avoid the occurrence of wood cracking and deformation caused by sun and rain.
Eight, if you want to paint, you must choose water-based anti-ultraviolet paint, and wet wood surface should not be painted.
Nine, thicker than 35mm of wood, in order to prevent its deformation, a small groove with a width and a depth of about 10mm can be opened on the centerline of the side of the wood core
10. Anticorrosive wood manufacturers believe that different grades of anticorr