Anticorrosive wood products for garden landscape, Panxian anticorrosive wood products manufacturers, Panxian anticorrosive wood products wholesale prices
1. The production process of wood products: It is the sum of the processes related to making raw materials into products, that is, the entire process from production preparation to the processing of the product, called the production process.
2. Process: When the shape, size or physical properties of the raw materials are changed by various processing equipment to process the raw materials into products that meet the technical requirements, the sum of the series of work performed is called the process. The process is the basic part of production.
3. Technological regulations: The documents written in the process are the technological regulations.
4. Processing allowance: refers to the size of a part of the material that is cut off when the wool is processed into parts and components that meet the design requirements in terms of shape, size and surface quality. The machining allowance is the difference between the wool size and the part size. If wet material ingredients are used, the processing allowance should also include the shrinkage of the wet wool material.
5. Wool output rate: Wool output rate is the ratio of the product volume of wool to the product volume consumed by sawing.
6. Assembly: The process of joining parts into parts or joining parts into products according to the design drawings and technical condit